THE 20% DISCOUNT EXPIRES IN:
Click Play On The Video Below For Complete Details
NOTE: REGISTRATION DETAILS WILL APPEAR IN A FEW MINUTES
MONTHLY BILLING OPTION
QUARTERLY BILLING OPTION
Watch The Video Above For Complete Details!
In Surah Saad verse 29, Allah (SWT) tells us, "This is a book which we have sent down to you, full of blessings, so that they may ponder over its verses and that those of understanding may remember." (38:29)
Understanding the linguistic beauties and miracles of the Qu’ran, studying its injunctions and benefitting from its guidance is why many of us study Arabic in the first place. And undoubtedly, that is the reason you're here right now, viewing this page.
You can now take your understanding to an unprecedented new level…
…and not only piece together the Arabic, but fully grasp the intended Message.
Have you ever felt the Qur’an speaking directly to your heart? Have tears rolled over your cheeks and fallen onto your raised palms as you quivered in reverence to the Miracle? Have you ever desired such an intense relationship with the Words of Allah?
If so, you’re ready to join this brand NEW High Level Tafsir program designed to make the deeper meanings of the Quran accessible to you even if you're only at an elementary understanding of Arabic.
As you know, I’ve spent more than 18 years of my life dedicated to creating and continuously refining an Arabic program that takes current language learning pedagogy and turns it completely on its head. That’s because I know how to take extremely complicated material and synthesize it in a way that even a complete beginner can understand.
And that’s exactly what I’ve done with this Tafsir program! You no longer have to scour through volumes of books or worse, turn to the internet for understanding on Qur’anic verses.
You’ll have it all done for you - clearly, concisely and correctly.
Register NOW for classes beginning THIS weekend, Saturday February 22nd.
FAQ about the new High Level Tafsir Program
What are the class timings and will recordings be available if we're unable to attend?
The live Tafsir classes are on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 am – 11:30 am EST. Often times, I’ll go a full 2 hours or more to properly complete a section, so its best to allot at least that much time for the class.
Prior to the class, Sr. Asma will send you a detailed email letting you know what I’ll be covering and afterwards, she’ll send you the recording.
The first class is this Saturday.
Does signing up for this grant me access to the main Shariah Program 2 year course?
High Level Tafsir is a completely new program. Neither is it part of the 2 Year Arabic course, nor is the 2 Year Arabic course part of it. In the past we allowed existing students of the 2 Year Arabic course the first enrollment opportunity. They too, however, were required to register separately.
The complete 2 Year Arabic course is beyond the scope of this offer and is not included in your monthly membership to HLT.
There was some mention of a bonus if I register before the deadline. What was that?
We’ll send you all the Mp4 downloadable recordings of 5 Juz of the Qur’an (Surah al-Fatiha until the end of Surah an-Nisaa). You’ll be able to go through them at your own pace rewatch them anytime.
Secondly, I’m separating an 8 lesson unit from one of our earlier programs and giving that as a bonus to you as well. Mohtanick Jamil’s Bonus Module – 8 lessons that will give you clarity on how the Arabic language works and show you how to conjugate verbs and accurately understand different types of sentences.
I'm interested in attending now, but not sure if I can make a commitment to attend all the classes until the full Tafsir of the Qur'an is complete. What are my options?
Your registration does not lock you in for the full 2 years that it will take to complete the Tafsir of the Qur’an. You’re only required to commit to 6 months at which point we’ll finish another 5 Juz of the Qur’an. Along with the bonus 5 Juz, that will be a third of the Qur’an that’s yours to keep and review as much as you’d like.
If you’d like to continue on this blessed journey with us after 6 months, you’ll just continue paying the monthly tuition fee.
I'm yearning to do this, but with full time work and a family to care for, I don't have the extra time to put into these studies.
We know that its everyone’s desire to understand the Qur’an, but not everyone can take a few years off of work or school and enroll in a full time program.
The goal with HLT is to give you the same high level of mastery in Tafsir as you’ve come to expect from us regarding the teaching of Arabic.
And that’s based on studying the RIGHT things instead of a LOT of things.
Since you’re already a subscriber to my mailing list, you know exactly what i’m talking about ;-)
Register NOW to join HLT beginning this Saturday.
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Qur’an and teach it.” (Sahih al Bukhari)
Alhamdulillah, it is truly a great blessing from Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala, that He has given us the opportunity to study the tafsir of the Qur’an through this tafsir program run by Mufti Yusuf Mullan. Words cannot express how much of a blessing this is. It is only when one begins this journey into studying the Qur’an in depth, does one come to realise what has been missing from our lives for so long. And so I am grateful to my Rabb for opening this path for me and I implore all of you, do not hesitate to enrol and begin understanding what Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala is telling us in the Qur’an.
This tafsir course is comprehensive in that you will learn and come to appreciate many things
(1) You will cover the translation of the Qur’an and its meanings with references to renowned tafsir books
(2) You will be made aware of the themes of each surah and the background of revelation of certain verses
(3) One of the most important aspects is that Mufti Saheb links the previous verses to the upcoming ones and so you begin to understand the wisdom behind the verses
(4) Those who are studying Arabic or have some knowledge of Arabic grammar and sarf will certainly appreciate how Mufti Saheb occasionally gives the grammatical breakdown of some verses thereby solidifying our knowledge of the Arabic language
(5) Furthermore, as time goes on you will find that your Arabic vocabulary has improved significantly and also your sarf and grammar, and you will realise how important doing the correct i’raab is for translating the Qur’an correctly.
(6) Some balagha benefits are also pointed out by Mufti Saheb, and you appreciate the deep wisdom behind why Allah has used certain words in place of others.
(7) You will soundly comprehend why the Qur’an proves the risalat of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasalllam, as Allah SWT mentions the stories of past prophets, the process of the creation of man, the solar system and many other examples which Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam could never have known of from his own accord.
(8) You will understand why the Qur’an is a miracle through exploring the themes and subjects mentioned in the Qur’an. Additionally, by knowing what is mentioned in the Qur’an it will strengthen your Iman and thus enable you not to feel at a loss when you are questioned about your deen.
(9) You will begin to appreciate the attributes of Allah, and you will find so many verses which will impact you directly and help you in your day to day lives.
(10) What differentiates this Tafsir program from others, is that Mufti Yusuf really takes his time with the verses and makes sure everything is covered in a lot of detail, first through reference with the tafsir Bayanul Qur’an (by Hadhrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi RA), and then re-doing the same verses again using the Tafsir of Jalalayn (which is used in the Darul Ulooms).
There is so much more I can say, but what I will end with is this; If Allah has brought you to this page and made you aware of this tafsir program, then don’t allow this opportunity to pass. Honestly, you will feel the contentment in your heart and how Allah will help you with so many other things in your life as well. This particular tafsir course encompasses many aspects which you may not find in other tafsir classes. So don’t allow this chance to go. I ask Allah to accept from all of us and may He make this a means of our entry into Jannat ul Firdous and I ask Allah SWT to reward and bless our teacher, Mufti Yusuf Mullan, and his family and grant them the best in this world and the hereafter. Ameen.